Monday, May 08, 2006

Clearing Up Various Things

Okay, the first thing I'd like to settle is-I am not pregnant. As of yet. Don't nag me about it. If I was pregnant, you'd know within a year.

NO MORE FIRECRACKER TRICKS!!!

You nearly set my curtains on fire!

Now, why am I gaining weight if I'm not pregnant? I dunno, it's beyond me. I guess my appetite's changed.

I think that's all I need to clear up...

P.S.

If "Anonymous" would kindly reveal his identity, he will be spared any number of things. Including...stalking. But not being stalked by me, of course.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm nobody u know... but...

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do I get the feeling that Legolas is going slightly Gollum...

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the coolest, gollum can be. yet kill us all, he shall... kill the killer before he kills must be our next move!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home