Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Wei.

I discovered a new word today: Wei.
Wei.
Wei.
Wei.

I think it means Whee. Ask Pippin. He told it to me. Acutally, he told me a while back, but I just remembered it today.
Wei.

Anyways, I was sitting and reading, and there was this bird at the windowsill...constantly pecking...peck...peck...peck...and I thought "My life is so repetitious. Everyone says the smae thing over and over and over and over and over." And I was sick of it. So I threw my book at the window, and shattered the window.

Wei.

*hopes no one reads this*

3 Comments:

Blogger Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

LOL me too... tooo late Arwen!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I came across you blog from Star Wars today. You guys could have a real great site here. :) Have you been to all of the Star Wars blogs? Go to Master Yoda and jaba Jawin - we are all linked on those two sites. Till then Adu'

5:10 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Hello,
I am here on behalf of those members of the blog "Heroes United" and would like to formally invite you and your comrades to join in on our community. If you are interested, leave your email address in a comment at http://heroesunited.blogspot.com/
and someone will gladly add you.

Thank You!

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home